Blockchain, or distributed ledger technology (DLT), makes it possible to build applications where multiple parties can execute transactions without the need for a trusted, central authority. However, building a scalable blockchain network with existing technologies is complex to set up and hard to manage. To address that challenge, in 2019 Amazon Web Services (AWS) released Amazon Managed Blockchain (AMB), a fully managed service that makes it easy to create and manage scalable blockchain networks.
DataArt has been building production Blockchain-powered solutions for its customers for over 3 years. We have unique expertise in leveraging AMB in real world systems and would like to share it with you.
Join us to hear leading blockchain experts from DataArt and AWS share their thoughts on:
- Ledger Technologies at AWS: How to choose the right tool for the job
- Blockchain customer success stories on AWS
- AMB: An overview and practical advantages of AMB over 'bare metal’
- Considerations for development and support
The webinar will also feature a hands-on builders session that will cover:
- AMB development infrastructure creation
- How to connect to AMB
- Chaincode development
- Deploying custom code (chaincode) to AMB network
- Working with deployed chaincode
Who Should Attend?
Technology leaders, architects, development managers, software engineers